[ Buyer ]
Buying a property requires making many important financial decisions, understanding complex issues and completing a lot of paperwork. It helps to have an expert in your corner when undertaking such a large purchase. We can guide you through the process of choosing a buyer, and also provide you with access to property listings before they hit the general market
Here are some factors to consider when choosing a buyer:
- Look for a full-time buyer – one who has experience completing transactions similar to yours.
- Interview a few agents: Are they familiar with the area in which you are interested?
- Ask how much time the buyer will have for you, and if they are available at night and on weekends.
- Ask about their credentials and education: A good agent will continually strive to improve and gain knowledge of the latest real estate trends and hold the highest designations in their respective fields of expertise.
- Does the buyer return your calls promptly? Time is money when attempting to buy a property.
- Ask for a list of properties they have sold or a list of references.
- Choose a buyer who listens attentively to your needs and concerns. Pick an agent, with whom you feel comfortable.